Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Exercise & Supplements

I am involved in a wonderful organization called Team Beachbody. I am a coach, though I have not had the opportunity to do much in the way of coaching others, as I have was ill most of 2011. I do however know many, many people that have had wonderful experiences and success with their products and exercise programs. One I have tried myself is TurboFire and I love it. Very energetic and keeps you on your toes.

I product that I will stand by is Shakeology. It has numerous supplements that would cost hundreds of dollars to collect seperately, but offered together for a mere fraction of the price. If this interests you, you can visit my website for information and ordering should you like what you see. Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

www.beachbodycoach.com/MUSHIE693

No comments:

Post a Comment